ONTHEBEACH sits on the edge of Richardson’s Beach and the Freycinet National Park, with private beach access. You are provided with inviting options both inside and out; explore the region on foot or relax on the large sun deck and enjoy the panoramic views of the iconic Hazard Mountains whilst you sip a glass of bubbly overlooking the bay.
This newly renovated unit is designed to take full advantage of the best views in Coles Bay and to soak in the stunning natural features of The Hazards. No matter what time of day or what the weather may bring The Hazards are always an uplifting experience to look at.
Additionally the local cafes and beaches are all just a short walk away and a drive of a few minutes will also take you to the National Park Visitors Centre where the Park Rangers will provide you with advice on the best walks and sight seeing locations.-
- Location: Beachfront
- Freycinet Lodge : 5 minute drive or a 15 minute beach walk
- Local convenience store and Post Office : 5 minute walk
- Local café : 5 minute walk
- Ice Creamery : 5 minute walk
- Wineglass Bay Cruise departure : easy 10 minute walk or 5 minute drive